If you are experiencing the video displaying a “playback error”, you may need to update your version of Flash Player.
If you’re using the Pluto TV app on a computer, some videos may be streamed through Adobe Flash Player, a plug-in for your web browser. Here's how to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and ensure the best viewing experience:
- Close the Pluto TV app on your computer
- Check your Flash Player version
- Download the latest version
- Exit your browser once you’ve downloaded the file
- Open the Adobe Flash Player Installer on your computer to complete the installation process
- Open the Pluto TV app on your computer to confirm playback has been restored
If you have any further questions, please contact support!