- Supported devices for casting are the Roku 3 or Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version)
- You must have a supported stock Android device running 4.4.2 or higher. To see if your device is supported please visit http://support.roku.com/entries/56698214-Roku-screen-mirroring-compatible-devices for a full list.
Steps for casting Pluto TV on to your Roku 3 or Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version):
1. Go to Settings on your device and click on Display or Display & Lights
2. Scroll to and tap on “Cast Screen”
3. Your Roku should now appear in the Cast Screen section. Simply tap on your Roku name to connect.
- NOTE: If your Roku is not appearing, try tapping the Menu button in the top right corner of the screen and check the “Enable Wireless Display” box.
- If this does not work, make sure you have “Enable Screen Mirroring” on your Roku device
If you have any further questions, please contact support!